Yes, I drink hot cocoa in the summer. Sometimes I need the extra chocolate in my system.
2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp. Splenda
dash salt
8 oz. very hot, but not boiling milk
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Microwave the milk. While that's heating, combine cocoa powder, Splenda, and salt in a mug with a small whisk. (If you don't have a small whisk, you could combine these in a bowl and use a regular whisk.) Add a small amount of the hot milk to this mixture and whisk vigorously, tilting the cup or bowl so as to get every last bit of cocoa powder moistened. This makes a kind of slurry. Slowly add the rest of the hot milk, whisking constantly. Then whisk in the vanilla and enjoy. You may have a bit of sludge at the bottom of your cup. I eat this with a spoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment